market issues on 605 ...

zero7404

Reaction score
im on 605 and the market just updated itself, now only 2 apps appear under the my apps heading: maps and youtube.

is there a glitch with the latest market? when i clear data in manage apps, it eventually updates itself again and i wind up in the same situation ...

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
It should clear up, try powering down for five seconds or so, I've taken this update six times now with no issues because I keep testing 602 rom's on 605 update, they've all worked so far

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
it hasnt cleared up after multiple restarts, clearing out data just makes the market update itself again without consent

Dr Fatsides

Reaction score
I've noticed that the market has started opening with my alternate GMail account, the one I never use. It then only shows 4 apps instead of 105 or whatever. I have to go into accounts with the market open and choose my main account, then it shows everything as normal. There doesn't seem to be any way to pick a default account.

Very annoying.

Maybe yours is also opening on another account.

Dr Fatsides

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
I found out that my market account switched itself to another gmail account I also use, so the account associated with my apps apparently was not selected and I couldn't see my installed stuff.

Another problem im dealing with now is why my facebook contacts wont appear on the phone. I've tried everything from the simple remove-add fb account to factory reset the phone as well as removing the DROID app from the list on my facebook account (from a pc browser) ... no luck.

This gingerbread release has got to be the biggest pile of trash I've seen yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

calemr

Reaction score
Re-directed from this similar thread (can they / should they be merged??) http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-general-discussions/166107-marketplace-issue-update-apps.html

I had the same problem, then did a bunch of random clear cach / reboot / force quit / uninstall updates. etc., etc., things in everyone combination and the apps eventually all showed up. I wasn't getting switched to my other accounts because I could still see my purchased apps.

Worked for about 2 days then all of sudden today gone again!!

So I removed all other gmail accounts just to see, cleared cache / uninstalled update / reboot and they are back again but who knows for how long!!!

AtlPikMan

Reaction score
I too have this problem, after the 605 update only three of my apps show in the marketplace, is there a Verizon fix on the way?

scf

Reaction score
There was a market fix out a while back, or rather a workaround I guess. It was force closing on me constantly. Googled and searched. Found a link where they went into settings/language and reset the language back to English, even though it was already english. I did this and my force closes went away. Try it with this maybe?