maps update slowww

olletsocmit

Reaction score
Hey guys. I updated my maps application and don't like it. Seems to be a lot slower then last version. When u hut my location... the light blue circle around ur location is hugee compared to last versions. It seems to be a lot less accurate then last version. Is there ne way to go back to previous version.

Venom51

Reaction score
Turn your GPS back on...A large blue circle indicates that it is triangulating your position via cell towers.

OP
O

olletsocmit

Reaction score
It is on still. It just keeps shooting the 2 green lines out of it on the top taskbar. It takes at least a min to get smaller now. Used to be immediatly

dannydoes

Reaction score
It is on still. It just keeps shooting the 2 green lines out of it on the top taskbar. It takes at least a min to get smaller now. Used to be immediatly
Mine was like that before the upgrade. Not sure it changed. For some reason at my work, it's always nearly a mile off and never finds my actual location, and yes, with GPS on....

Addendum... Actually, if I go outside it does correct with GPS on, and rather quickly. Forgot you need unobstructed sky for GPS.

Last edited: