Man wth?

rongotti

Reaction score
The ICS update made the volume rocker stop controlling the notification ringtone, man that sucks!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

txter

Reaction score
I posted about this a few days ago too. I've been looking for an app to fix this or something. I've read that it seems to only be on moto phones.

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
My only issue with ICS is this annoyance. Supposedly there's apps that can fix it, but every app I've tried to link the volumes can't do it without going into the app and changing the volume.

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You can put a "settings" widget on your home screen with a direct link to sounds. Not exactly what you want, but quicker.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Anyone have any other suggestions?

bearhawk426

Reaction score
Go into "System settings" --> "Sound" --> "Volumes". Select the Notifications slider and set it where you want it.

reybie

Reaction score
I use an app called Quick Profiles (free) and there's a paid one that offers a widget to show the current selected profile. Not sure if that helps what you're looking for. I've used it since switching from a BB to Android.

Edit: PM me if you want a copy of my Profiles so it can be easily imported to your app.

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Go into "System settings" --> "Sound" --> "Volumes". Select the Notifications slider and set it where you want it.

I want to link the notification volume and ringer volume. I already know how to do that, but thanks anyway. :)