Major Problem and need advice

Droid4Life86

Reaction score
To make a long story short i bought my droid 2 the day it came out. Well sense buying this phone i have been to the store twice because the phone reset itself. Well then the phone completely screwed up after the 2.3.20 update and they sent me a replacement. Now the usb does not work and my phone is as dead as a door nail. I need some advice on how to handle this situation cause i am highly pissed and don't want to blow up on the guy or girl who answers the phone when i call.. any advice?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just be cool - anger and frustration is never received well and is not deserved by the innocent rep who answers the phone...I am sure they will replace it via warranty

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
General rule of thumb for me is: you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Just don't let yourself get taken advantage of, but beyond that being pleasant will probably get you a long way.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Exactly! You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Just be cool - anger and frustration is never received well and is not deserved by the innocent rep who answers the phone...I am sure they will replace it via warranty

DroidForums junkie!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, that's just creepy!

General rule of thumb for me is: you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Just don't let yourself get taken advantage of, but beyond that being pleasant will probably get you a long way.

DroidForums junkie!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great minds! Just sayin... ;)
I sent you a PM tp

DroidForums junkie!

OP
Droid4Life86

Droid4Life86

Reaction score
well my 3rd new phone will be here tuesday. if something happens to this phone and i told them i do not want another droid 2 do u think they would allow me to get another type of phone or am i just crazy for even thinking that?

freebirdforever

Reaction score
I don't think that's wrong or crazy at all. You should be able to get what you want especially if you've been through that many phones.

blaconic

Reaction score
Last I talked to verizon about getting a replacement for my old env touch they said they no longer offered u to change to a new phone or even upgrade early even if u have been though a lot of phones. Reps said it was because too many ppl were taking advantage of the system. I had a new env touch just about every month till my upgrade finally came up. Only way I think they let you change is if they run out of replacements.