Magnets for Generic Mount

Reaction score
Got the locations the other day, but now I'm looking at where to buy. I thought I'd be able to get them at a craft store or something, but didn't find any.

Is there a place online where I could just a few to have? All i'm finding is bulk.

cuskit

Reaction score
Dock Magnets

Got the locations the other day, but now I'm looking at where to buy. I thought I'd be able to get them at a craft store or something, but didn't find any.

Is there a place online where I could just a few to have? All i'm finding is bulk.
Sweet Kitten Feet,

I sell the same ones I use on our MIKRADLES - they are $1.00 apiece plus .50 cents each for shipping. These are the perfect size for use with covers, especially heavy cases that cause other magnets to give false or no inducement of the Multimedia or Car Home Modes. I'll ship you five for $5.00 with free shipping. Just send a PayPal payment to my account at [email protected] along with an address. Any questions, just email me at [email protected]

:) mikey

Last edited:

Sweettooth

Reaction score
You can find magnets that will work all over the place without having to pay for them. If you have a paperclip holder you can break the little ring magnet out of it. The only thing you have to remember is to have the proper polarity, meaning facing the magnet the right direction so that it goes into dock mode instead of car dock mode. Save yourself a buck. ;)

pyroboy

Reaction score
get the free app called "Dock Simulator"
It works great and you don't need any magnets to use it.
It can be used as home or car dock.