Made my first boot logo :D

xxarthur33xx

Reaction score
So I thought I would take a chance and try yet another modification (hoping that I wouldn't have to SBF again :p) and this time I chose to change my boot logo. I was hoping it could be a full screen logo like the iPhone, but I guess it has to be 480x182 :(

Anyways, I wanted to show it off and get some opinions on how I did. If you would like one made specially, just post a picture or just give me an idea and I will see if I can make one. I may not get to it right away, but I will try my hardest. :)

-My Boot Logos-

80518060.png

anshoop.png

droidgraveyard.png
<-- I have no clue what I was trying to achieve on this one..
xdroid.png

Last edited:

erict

Reaction score
So I thought I would take a chance and try yet another modification (hoping that I wouldn't have to SBF again :p) and this time I chose to change my boot logo. I was hoping it could be a full screen logo like the iPhone, but I guess it has to be 480x182 :(

Anyways, I wanted to show it off and get some opinions on how I did. If you would like one made specially, just post a picture or just give me an idea and I will see if I can make one. I may not get to it right away, but I will try my hardest. :)

*note: it's actually backwards in this picture, but I guess that it wouldn't really matter.

80518060.png

I like it, great job!! What does SBF mean?

OP
X

xxarthur33xx

Reaction score
lol, just made this one. I will probably change the background, but it looks good for now. :p
anshoop.png

OP
X

xxarthur33xx

Reaction score

fth

Reaction score

-My Boot Logos-

80518060.png

anshoop.png

droidgraveyard.png
<-- I have no clue what I was trying to achieve on this one..
xdroid.png

how do i make a boot logo?