1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

lurker, finally registered.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Larkitect, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Larkitect

Larkitect New Member

hey all, been lurking since december and i must say i have learned a TON of stuff. i haven't had this much fun since taking apart my first computer years ago. i hop between alldroid, androidforums and this one. this is def my favorite community. just wanted to say thanks to all. the droid is the best phone i've ever had (got it the weedend after launch day) and it just gets better and better thanks to this site.
    - lark
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Well, even though you've been here for a while welcome:). Now with all this massive knowledge you've obtained from lurking you've registered so now you can share this with the rest of the community.:D
  3. unix.punkx

unix.punkx Beta Team

:welcome: in an official way New Member style!
  4. Wendy

Wendy New Member

Welcome to the forums!