1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LTE OnOFF TeamAndIRC

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by guitarchris123, Mar 31, 2011.

1. guitarchris123

guitarchris123 New Member

https://market.android.com/details?id=net.andirc.lteonfoff&feature=search_result

This looks like the most current way to turn LTE off, as it came out earlier today. Its not really a toggle widget yet (just a shortcut to the preferred network settings, where you can change from 4G to 3G), but its the best thing we have so far. And the developer is the team that was the first to root the TB. "Real Widget Toggle coming soon" (quoted from market listing, so stay tuned).
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  2. camaroguy41208

camaroguy41208 New Member

Link isnt working....

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  3. sidsixseven

sidsixseven New Member

Phone Info does the same thing and also for free.
  4. robrecht

robrecht New Member

This isn't really a toggle yet. It just brings up the same menu that you get by dialing in *#*#4636#*#* or using the Phone info app. I also created a custom wedgie to bring up this menu, but don't actually use it much for a couple of reasons:

1) I'm addicted to 4G speed
    2) To make this work, I frequently have to reboot my phone for some reason
    3) it seems to use a lot of battery when toggling back and forth

So I just enjoy all the speed and functionality of this phone and pop in one of my 2 back-up batteries when I need more power. But that's just me.
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
Search tags for this page

lte onoff teamandirc