LoW BATTERY PERFORMANCE

DaSpitter

Reaction score
Also try disabling the battery percentage option. I was having *horrible* battery life also and found a post on cyanogenmod saying that would fix it. Don't ask how or why, but once I disabled the percentage the battery life shot way up.

How did you disable it?

Go into "spare parts", "Battery status display", uncheck it....

Thank you! One more question...when I was installing JRummy's Pink Custom ROM I actually made it so that "spare parts" wasn't installed...what's my best plan of attack? I don't want to redo because I have finally got everything the way I wanted it! ;-/

I have Titanium backup and I hear that is really helpful when switched ROMS...I have done it's back up...what should I do?

DaSpitter

Reaction score
How did you disable it?

Go into "spare parts", "Battery status display", uncheck it....

Thank you! One more question...when I was installing JRummy's Pink Custom ROM I actually made it so that "spare parts" wasn't installed...what's my best plan of attack? I don't want to redo because I have finally got everything the way I wanted it! ;-/

I have Titanium backup and I hear that is really helpful when switched ROMS...I have done it's back up...what should I do?

Actually, I just changed ROMS to the same one with the spare parts on there and it's all good...took off the batter percentage thingy to see...my battery life today lasted a measly 6 1/2 hours!!! :-(

As for Titanium Backup...I'm a believer! It keep all of my stuff up to date and ****...it actually kept me logged into most of my stuff on websites/apps/etc...dang!!

Also...

I downloaded SetCPU...with JRummy's Pink Life v.07 running SV 1.0 Ghz 5 Slot...I set the SetCPU to 800000 MHz and set up a few profiles for charging/sleep/failsafe etc to have a max of 550000 MHz...brand new newb here :) Any suggestions!?!

Last edited:
OP
I

iamnotjohn

Reaction score
oh and one more thing. i reverted my setcpu app too.. to ver 1.5 i think.. this helped me alot..

DaSpitter

Reaction score
oh and one more thing. i reverted my setcpu app too.. to ver 1.5 i think.. this helped me alot..

sounds good...but since I am brand new root...I can't go back that far with setcpu... :-( Do you think I have those settings about right for a Droid? I have no idea what I'm doing. The Pink Life is a test before I do this to my girlfriends Droid...I will then try something different probably after they update this Cyan to the next version which I thought I read was 5.0.7? I have no idea...so many new things to learn since yesterday!

Any input would be appreciated!