Lovin' my Razr MAXX

benz0

Reaction score
The phone IS amazing. I've had it for a week and a half and am very impressed by the battery life. When the new ICS get downloaded (within a few months I hear) this will be the ultimate smartphone.

One caveat: The phone froze on me yesterday and there was NOTHING I could do. Since you can't remove the battery, you just have to wait it out. It took a couple of minutes for the phone to correct itself, but at least it DOES correct itself. If your RAZR MAXX freezes up on you, don't panic. Just let it "heal"....I supposed that it's a push. If the phone DID have a removable battery, by the time you took off your case, took off the back, took out the battery, put the battery back in and then let the phone power up again, the same amount of time would have passed as opposed to "waiting it out" with the MAXX.

No need to wait, you can push the power button, while holding both volume buttons down for about 5-10 seconds to force a reboot.

T

TheAlpha

Love mine too!! Just. Picked my up yesterday, had the regular Razr. Well worth the cash!!

Is it better than having the original Droid razr? Cuz that's what i have and I'm thinking of getting the Droid maxx

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

max62025

Reaction score
Battery life is awesome!!! Don't have to worry about juice defender, turning stuff off, etc. In fact I'm turning everything on- full blast - just to see if I can wear this thing out, but it is a Beast! Best phone I've ever had!

T

TheAlpha

Battery life is awesome!!! Don't have to worry about juice defender, turning stuff off, etc. In fact I'm turning everything on- full blast - just to see if I can wear this thing out, but it is a Beast! Best phone I've ever had!

Can i sell my Droid razr to the Verizon store and be able to buy the maxx at upgrade price or full retail price?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums