Traded in my Rezound for a Razr Maxx

mikeg

Reaction score
I had the Rezound for 6 months and was never really happy with it. After 6 months of poor customer support and quirky phones, I gave up. I hadn't considered the Razr when I originally got the Rezound because I like extended batteries. When I went to find a new phone I narrowed it down to the Droid 4, Nexus and Razr Maxx. In my opinion the Razr Maxx won hands down.

I've had it for a few days now and already like it a bunch.

mikeg

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Nice! My wife wants to dump her iPhone 4s for the rezound (or any android powered phone)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I had the Rezound for a couple months, as well as the Nexus. I now have the MAXX, and I've found it to be the superior device of three. Each have their pluses and minuses, but at the end of the day, the MAXX is just better overall in my opinion. But if the MAXX was never released, I would have kept the Rezound. The one I had was a solid device, and I didn't have nearly as many problems with it as I did with the Nexus.

mysticalmalissa

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you had problems with your Rezound. Its truely one of my most favorite phones, followed by the Maxx. I can say you will be in total heaven now with the Maxx and its battery life! =)

altjx

Reaction score
Nice! My wife wants to dump her iPhone 4s for the rezound (or any android powered phone)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That's what I did. 4S went on Craigslist for $450. I met the guy at his job and went to VZW 2 stores down (in the mall) after he handed over the money and verified everything.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2.