Love your phone??

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
Just curious, who still loves their Samsung Note 10/10+ and why?? While I have had mine for less than a month, I really do love everything about it .. the battery life, the large amount of storage, its responsiveness .. honestly, I have not found anything that I don't love ... yet.

I have not yet used the pen and still searching for apps that is perfect for this phone ...

I have office 365, which works incredibly well with this phone.

So, just wondering what some of your Note veterans have to say.

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I love every new phone that I get and then another one comes out to love. Really do like the battery on the Note 10+ and being able to customize completely stock using Substratum. I don't use the pen that much just like the Note series for the large screen, old eyes need large screens.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I appreciate that large screen for sure ...battery rocks ..customizable and no need to have root...it’s one of my favorites phone ...

OP
socal droid

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
I think I have found my new favorite app ... Tapatalk .. been using it ever since I bought this phone .. about 3 weeks .. love it .. and enjoy this forum .. just became a VIP member.

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk

BigNunz6

Reaction score
Still loving my Note 10+
Like others mentioned battery life is great and still going strong, takes amazing pictures and love the big screen. Probably wouldn't go larger than this. I'll keep it as long as I can.