Lost Droid

tgs3838

Reaction score
Might be the wrong place. Sorry if it is. But My Droid is lost. Guess when i got it the insurance some how was taken off so i cant take that route. But Do any of the stores have the Droid X in stock? On the verizon site it says they will ship July 27th or something. So Im guessing most stores wont have any.But it that's the case Ill prob have to wait a couple weeks for it. I Also have a blackBerry storm. If i use that phone and program it will that work ok? Im just not sure how that kinda stuff works. Thanks for the help

OP
T

tgs3838

Reaction score
OP
T

tgs3838

Reaction score
Thats not a Droid X...

Yea I know. I was thinking of buying one of those if i used my upgrade. But Im kinda wanting to save that for next year when something better comes out. Plus I like the Reg droid. So i was thinking of just buying a droid 1 off ebay

wingsabr

Reaction score
The guy has five stars on his DSLR (detailed seller ratings) including one where he refunded for service not being able to be activated for a clearwire modem. You get what you pay for and this guy, while a little high on price, sounds like he's the real deal. Plus it's free shipping...

OP
T

tgs3838

Reaction score
Yea I seen he was a top seller and it was new. I would rather pay a little more than get messed with. But if i buy from him do i just dial *228 or whatever and it activate it? Sorry for the stupid questions. But when it comes to this kinda stuff Im not to smart lol. Thank you for the help