Looks like I'm getting a RAZR Maxx HD!

markymark

Reaction score
I broke my RAZR and bit the bullet and bought a maxx HD even though I had to pay full price to keep my unlimited and I am 100% happy with this baby, the battery is amazing after my old RAZR and the HTC I had before that, haven't used my car charger or battery pack since I got it. I missed the flash player but have gotten use to it

It is simple to get flash player working on the MAXX HD. Just go to the Adobe Flash archives web site and download and install the apk for Android 4.0. Then download a browser that supports flash like boat browser or firefox.

jtc303

Reaction score
Is there any other HD LTE phone from Verizon with battery life comparable to the Maxx HD? No? Sounds top of the line to me then.

Not sure about comparable but the Maxx HD has the best battery on the market.. it may lack in other areas (camera) but battery is definitely not one of them

|[JTC MaxxHD]|

mrantisocialguy

Reaction score
Camera

Everyone complains about the camera. It beats the crap out of the 3mp camera that the LG EnV3 feature phone has. I also have a 4th gen iPod and the RMHD has a better camera for stills than it has. Haven't done enough video yet to know but the iPod is pretty good on that point.

jtc303

Reaction score
Everyone complains about the camera. It beats the crap out of the 3mp camera that the LG EnV3 feature phone has. I also have a 4th gen iPod and the RMHD has a better camera for stills than it has. Haven't done enough video yet to know but the iPod is pretty good on that point.

Im not really complaining, it suits my needs just fine..just saying if it has a weakness its probably that (compared to other high end phones)

|[JTC MaxxHD]|

newbroot83

Reaction score
Is there any other HD LTE phone from Verizon with battery life comparable to the Maxx HD? No? Sounds top of the line to me then.

Note 2 offers a 3100 mah battery. Maxx hd is only 3300. And because of the detachable battery, I can fit a 9300 mah on it. Maxx has been surpassed :)

Sent from my note 2 using Droid Forums