Thinking of switching to a RAZR MAXX HD

OP
E

Elvis087

Reaction score
Well yesterday got my Razr Maxx HD, and all I can say is....this is exactly what I was looking for in a phone :biggrin:

I'm really happy about the battery life, I'm 15 hours with my moderate to heavy use and its barely at 58% when the Droid DNA I needed to charge it every 4 to 5 hours. :biggrin:

I don't have to worry about turning off auto brightness or check if my GPS is off or anything, I can use my phone how it was intended to function with no worries of where my charger is at.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Elvis, you can have live wallpapers, weather widgets than update every hour, etc. NO WORRIES!!!!:D

newmanx4

Reaction score
I just upgraded from a DX myself. Battery life on this thing is amazing.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

OP
E

Elvis087

Reaction score
The only issue I've been having is that my razr maxx seems to freeze at least once a day, it doesn't matter what I'm doing.

The only way to get it to work again is by doing a hard reset. Should I worry about this or is this normal?

I find it interesting that even in the manual it says that if the phone freezes to just do a hard reset holding the volume and power buttons and no data is affected, seems like they knew it might happen.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only issue I've been having is that my razr maxx seems to freeze at least once a day, it does matter what I'm doing.

The only way to get it to work again is by doing a hard reset. Should I worry about this or is this normal?

I find it interesting that even in the manual it says that if the phone freezes to just do a hard reset holding the volume and power buttons and no data is affected, seems like they knew it might happen.

I've rarely had an issue like that with mine. I'm a moderately heavy user in the way of facebook, single-player games, texting, etc). I think in the 3 months I've had the Maxx HD I have had it freeze up two or three times? When it freezes on you, are you doing the same thing every time? (same program/game/etc)

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk HD

OP
E

Elvis087

Reaction score
No like I said it doesn't matter what I'm doing but it hasn't frozen up today, I'll continue to pay attention to it as I'm still within my 14 day Window and I would just exchange for another maxx hd.