looking to upgrade my D1 in a few weeks

abullock22

Reaction score
So ive been without a phone now for about 3 weeks, my touchscreen fizzled out on one side of the phone and has made using it a headache (i have to use a magnet to unlock it and then keep rotating the phone to access the apps i need to use)..anyways im due for an upgrade on the 15th and have been psyched about the samsung Gs2. Ive wanted to hold out for this and basically been looking everyday for a release date, but im about to give up. Ive started looking at the droid bionic instead, and wondering what the real diffrence is between them both besides the nicer amoled screen on the gs2. I never rooted my phone so not so bothered about that apsect so what would one device have over the other?
cheers

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i don't know too much about the Bionic, so I'm waiting for that release. I'm due for an upgrade, but just playing the waiting game.

as for samsung, i'm not a huge fan of the UI and from what I've seen on the Droid3, I'm not a fan of motoblur much either, also had some experience with it on my friend's X2.

I'm a real HTC Sense fan or a vanilla android fan, so I'd personally go with the Inc2 for now...

kparks

Reaction score
i don't know too much about the Bionic, so I'm waiting for that release. I'm due for an upgrade, but just playing the waiting game.

as for samsung, i'm not a huge fan of the UI and from what I've seen on the Droid3, I'm not a fan of motoblur much either, also had some experience with it on my friend's X2.

I'm a real HTC Sense fan or a vanilla android fan, so I'd personally go with the Inc2 for now...

I would go with HTC also dinc 2 or bolt .. HTC is the best and sense is the best.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I prefer Motorola's build quality. Its all about preference. This is what makes Android great, choice.

kparks

Reaction score
I prefer Motorola's build quality. Its all about preference. This is what makes Android great, choice.

When ur talking build quality there are only 2 mfr to talk about and that's HTC and MOTO.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

naknak95

Reaction score
I currently have the HTC Thunderbolt. Everyone is great except for the battery life. I bought the HTC 2750 mAh battery and it seems to work great. I haven't had a chance to try any other Verizon 4G phones, but they might as good too.