Look what I just picked up at Verizon

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
The little circle goes where the belt clip is if you remove the clip. So when you remove the clip there isn't a hole in the back of the case.

RayPaganJr

Reaction score
I also have the Body Glove case. I like it. I also purchased the screen protector and I have to say that it is crap. The right side edge doesn't stick on my screen, and my wife has the same exact problem.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to do lol. On one hand I liked the Body Glove case (that I returned) because of the protection it offered without being ugly. On the other hand it made it almost impossible to remove from my pocket without taking the whole pocket out and was a pain to remove (I plan on both docks soon). Silicone cases are best for quick removal but don't seem to be very possible with the slider. I need a nice, form fitting pouch I think. Unless someone releases a rubber/silicone case that can do the job without being weird with the keyboard.

josh

Reaction score
Does the multimedia station come with an A/C adapter, making it a standalone second charger? Also, how long is the micro USB cable it comes with? The one with the Droid is tiny! It barely reaches from the outlet behind my bed to my nightstand.

techguru

Reaction score
Does the multimedia station come with an A/C adapter, making it a standalone second charger? Also, how long is the micro USB cable it comes with? The one with the Droid is tiny! It barely reaches from the outlet behind my bed to my nightstand.

Yes it does. It is the same one that comes with the Droid (cable is 3 feet long).

Alan