Look what I just picked up at Verizon

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
nice....... thanks for posting those bro.....I am surprised that the body glove was that nice looking....

OP
JhankG

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
nice....... thanks for posting those bro.....I am surprised that the body glove was that nice looking....

I'm glad I could share them. Now that I have read every available review on the net, I figured you guys would enjoy something new.

Looks like the two I'm gonna start with also.

I would have picked up the car dock as well, but they either didn't have it yet or couldn't find it. Both of these accessories were in the back and I was told they weren't supposed to even show them, let alone sell them, until Friday. I just got lucky I guess.

OP
JhankG

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
The verizon online store has the car mount listed.

Extra battery also for 39.99

I see that it shows up on Verizon's site, but every time I have clicked "Buy" today, it pulls up something else about choosing a phone to find compatible accessories. Has anyone actually been able to buy the car mount the Verizon website yet?

OP
JhankG

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just called Verizon's 800 number and ordered the vehicle mount for the Droid. There is some sort of issue ordering it online, so give Verizon a call if you've been trying to place an order.

xjman349

Reaction score
I ordered like 12 Multimedia docks and like 5 car windshield mounts today.

beargold23

Reaction score
I heard that most stores only have about 10 docking stations per store. So I called 800-256-4646 customer service and was able to order my docking station & screen protectors. With my discount they came to 34.99 with tax. :)

PS-I told rep i had a problem ordering product online.....