just took off body glove off, now what?

halfam

Reaction score
I just took off the body glove which was hard to take off and made it look like a brick..

Now im wondering what case I should get that is not overpriced...im leaning towards silicon

2qk4u

Reaction score
why did you take the glove off? did it hang up in ur pocket? im trying to decide what case to go with b4 i get my phone. i got my son a droid for xmas and got him the case from verizon with the chrome trim. seems like a nice case but $30 seems high

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Naked is an option.......

jeebuss1

Reaction score
I switched from the bodyglove case to the verizon silicone snap on case. In my opinion the bodyglove case offers the best protection but the downside is the extra bulk of the case. The verizon case is probably second best as far as protection. Very good protection and substancially less bulk.

bcg33478

Reaction score
Take a look at Seidio. I've seen the Vz hard plastic case, the Vz case/Holster, and the Body Glove and the case by Seidio is the best. It does not add much to the phone, fits tight but can be easily removed, protects the unit, and works great with their holster. I have it in ash grey.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
+1 for Seidio, so far they look to be the highest quality, with a high price tag to go with it. I don't mind the price though, as I'd rather buy one nice case and stick with it.

I'm having mine over-nighted tomorrow from https://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/3898.htm. They have multiple colors, it adds the least amount of bulk that I've seen, looks amazing and I've read and heard it has a great feel to it.

I currently have the leather snap on from verizon and it feels great/works great, but I just want a bit more sleek look, so I'm getting the black Seidio.

Last edited:

Manigma77

Reaction score
I use the holster, because I can put the phone in the case with the face pointing out and clip it on my vent in my car..... Make's an awesome dock. I'm not big on the dock screen, I have everything I need on my home screen. (2001 pontiac grand am)

OP
H

halfam

Reaction score
I know it has amazing protection but its TOO bulky. That and it's hard to slide the physical keyboard out.

I just would love a case that offers the best protection but least bulkiness if you all know what I mean.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I took my BodyGlove off about 4 hours after getting it. Too bulky and hard to get in and out of a pocket.

I've been completely naked for 2 months no problem.

I just took off the body glove which was hard to take off and made it look like a brick..

Now im wondering what case I should get that is not overpriced...im leaning towards silicon

Zecpull

Reaction score
Seidio Case is the best by far...I tried couple and it is great. It makes the Phone just slightly bigger than naked..but increased grip and Protection. It also has the best speaker and sensor cutouts. The Seidio Screen protectors are also very good...If your Screen is Really clean when you put them on You can not tell they are on.

RedBull

Reaction score
I just broke my case that I bought from Verizon...it was the Motorola one. Now I wanna replace it...and saw the Seidio site. But I'm looking at their innocase and holster combo...and it's $50. Is it WORTH $50 dollars?

Cuz I can replace the one from Verizon for $30 with a small discount, unless this one is worth the money...

Opinions?