Locked/Need Pics

birdguy888

Reaction score
What a nightmare! So I lost the phone walking my dog, bought another phone and had this one turned off so my other could be activated. Now the problem.....people found the phone but of course tried to unlock it. Since they couldn't, and kept trying, the screen moved to the gmail account which states "To unlock, sign in with your Google account." It will not accept my gmail account information and I really need the pics off of the phone.....there are 279 pics on it! Verizon said they cannot help and can only do a Factory Reset wirelessly since the phone will not accept my Google username and password....obviously that will delete all my pics. Is there a "backdoor" way to get into the phone to get my pics? I simply cannot lose those pics!

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid you're stuck, After a certain number of attempts, connected to WiFi, it should have worked. The moral of the story is not to keep any data on the phone you would be concerned about if it was lost. Have a copy somewhere else. DropBox does a great job of syncing ohotos to the cloud.

OP
birdguy888

birdguy888

Reaction score
Yeah, I told her to use an sd card and Google + to upload her photos but it didn't happen.....needless to say she's frantic and not happy that she may lose all of her pics which obviously cannot be placed!