Got treated nice at a corporate Verizon.....for once :)

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
See my post about losing photos off my phone. Went to local corporate Verizon. Usually they treat you like you are someone out to steal from them or "grace you with their presence". I told the lady the problem I was having and while she couldn't fix the problem nor know why it happened, we both decided I needed an SD card on which to store the photos I take. Yeah I knew that already but just didn't get around to it and never thought for a second the phone would mysteriously lose my camera pics.
Walked out with a package box including SD card, computer adapter SD card, car charger with optional USB charging port, and a phone cover that no one would ever use ( :) ). All for $19.95. Original price was around $49. I bought two, since my kid has the same phone. Let's just hope the pics stick around now.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
That's awesome to hear. Everyone once in a while you walk in and get a really good rep.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
B

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Went to that same one on release day of the BB Storm. There were like 30 people in line before they opened. I was 3rd. They nicely took our names to get things going faster. They came out later and called names, none of which were mine. I asked about it and they said I had to go to customer service. Long story short I wrote down BILL as my name instead of WILLIAM, which is on the accnt. They treated me like I was trying to rip them off.....while dressed in my scrubs with my office name and my last name on it. Sometimes you just have to shake your head :)
But they have gotten better here recently. I think they've gotten their stuff together a little more now.