Cant sent a pic via GMAIL?

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Im trying to email a small pic from my phones GMAIL to my works GMAIL... but I get some dumb notification that the Attachment Cannot Be Sent. The email comes through, just no pic.

Is there a way (I feel so dumb for even asking this) to email someone via GMAIL an attachment without downloading some 3rd part app??? I mean, this is Google = Android, so I see no reason why GMAIL, which is Google, would not be able to do this.

And yes, wifi is on, data is on, etc.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
What file type is the image? How large is it?

Could try saving the picture on your phone, navigating to it via the gallery app and click share - gmail.

Sent from my Droid Razr HD using Tapatalk 4

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score

Could try saving the picture on your phone, navigating to it via the gallery app and click share - gmail.

Its 143KB, .jpg, BUT I may have found the reason though I dont understand it.

I have been getting error messages that my memory card was "suddenly removed", gotten this a few times, though its in there secure, at times, when I see this right away, I have no access to my SD card, is it a defect in the phone, probably.

BUT, when I hooked it up to my PC, all I can see is "Internal Memory" as if there is no SD card, which would explain why the pic is not being sent as it "cant find it" BUT then why would I be able to see it on the phone?

I am going to take the SD card out, and restart the phone, maybe that will do it.

I never emailed a pic from the phone so this is all new to me.

OP
jimmythegent

jimmythegent

Reaction score

That worked. Before, the preview for the pic was a white box with an x on it.

Why this works now is another mystery I will just have to add to the long list of the :)

BTW, do you have any answers for my other post? Regarding the Volume Rocker?