Sending Picture Attachments with Gmail App not working :(

bayank

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Not sure if this is a bug or just me, but whenever i try to send a bunch of pics, like 5-10 at a time, using the gmail app, the email just sits in the outbox doing nothing. The data indicators on the notification bar flash for a little bit, but then go away. I'm talking about maybe 10-15mb total size for all the pic attachments combined. All I do is select the pics from the gallery, then choose the option to share via gmail. Anyone else having this problem?

Big Ry

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Not sure if this is a bug or just me, but whenever i try to send a bunch of pics, like 5-10 at a time, using the gmail app, the email just sits in the outbox doing nothing. The data indicators on the notification bar flash for a little bit, but then go away. I'm talking about maybe 10-15mb total size for all the pic attachments combined. All I do is select the pics from the gallery, then choose the option to share via gmail. Anyone else having this problem?
I've experienced this too. I've been emailing myself a lot of pictures I've taken with the GN camera. It seems any more than 4-5 pictures won't send.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk