Locked apps?

heyyclifford

Reaction score
What does it mean when it ask me to choose the apps to be locked? Does that mean they will stay open when i choose to close all runnning apps? Or they apps will stay closed until i open them?

Sent from my DROID Pro

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you running a task killer? It sure sounds like it. If so go to settings/applications/manage applications/all applications find the task killer and delete it. It just interferes with the way Android handles it's memory and will cause you issues further down the line.

OP
heyyclifford

heyyclifford

Reaction score
Oh no no no lol. Im def not runnning a task killler. Its an option for the go launcher ex theme i bought. But when i click the ap drawer theres a tab with runnning apps and it gives me the option to either lock em or not. I just dont know what it means

Sent from my DROID Pro

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh no no no lol. Im def not runnning a task killler. Its an option for the go launcher ex theme i bought. But when i click the ap drawer theres a tab with runnning apps and it gives me the option to either lock em or not. I just dont know what it means

Sent from my DROID Pro

I would think lock them would mean to stop them. That's pretty vague for sure though I could be wrong. Have you tried asking the developer of the theme?