LOCKBOT PRO sucks !!!!

fLiP SiD3

Reaction score
This app has almost a perfect rating and yet it is terrible......

I love the idea and really wanted this thing to work , but , it ranomly works. It works when it wants to. Examples..........

#1 - Pictures randomly changes on your custom theme
#2 - Lockscreen randomly works
#3 - Adding a sound to your custom theme dont work

Overall , I will stick to my lock default screen...........UNLESS anyone has any suggestions to customize my own lock screen. HELP HELP HELP

OP
fLiP SiD3

fLiP SiD3

Reaction score
By the way.........I tried this also on my fiances HTC ERIS and it force closes frequently and when it does work , half of the lock screen appears on the phone. ONCE AGAIN a good concept , but , app is horrible

Dr01d

Reaction score
Yup, I had similar woes and uninstalled as well.

jev

Reaction score
I've been using the free version and it's been working fine. I've used it in the past and it was real buggy but they updated it and it seems to be a lot better now. It's not perfect but it is much improved. By reading the comments, the free one seems to be a lot better than the paid version.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
i love the free version, but the volume and camer buttons turn on the phone.

jev

Reaction score
After my post above, the next day after re-starting my phone I had the double lockscreen thing going on and had to uninstall the app. Until they get that bug worked out, I'm staying away from it.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
After my post above, the next day after re-starting my phone I had the double lockscreen thing going on and had to uninstall the app. Until they get that bug worked out, I'm staying away from it.

they said that bug was just fixed. reinstall it and see what happens