Cool New Lock Screen Replacement App "MagicLocker" Preview

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good video, I would not be surprised if htc goes after the developer. But I am definitely installing the app. Now my Nexus prime can have the htc sense lock ring screen that I am enjoying with my tbolt.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good video, I would not be surprised if htc goes after the developer. But I am definitely installing the app. Now my Nexus prime can have the htc sense lock ring screen that I am enjoying with my tbolt.

Yea the htc lock is my favorite one from the app as well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
On the HTC theme, it says, "Pull icon to the ring to ative it." That's right. To "ative" it. ;)

-Matt

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This. I tried it when it was posted elsewhere but the fact that the lock code/pin security don't function with it is a major drawback. Also the inability to customize your widgets, etc. Overall a good app for a stock replacement, but not a replacement for Widget Locker.

Hopefully they will address these issues in the updates

Reaction score
this is just waiting for a C&D letter from one of those companies.

HTC did it with beautiful widgets so this will obviously be next

osirhis

Reaction score
Have to agree that this app is cool but is no replacement for Widget Locker. Widget Locker provides a lot more customization options for your lockscreen such as customized sliders, shortcuts, and widgets. It may cost a buck or two, but Widget Locker is well worth paying for.

Sent from my Droid Charge using DroidForums

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Have to agree that this app is cool but is no replacement for Widget Locker. Widget Locker provides a lot more customization options for your lockscreen such as customized sliders, shortcuts, and widgets. It may cost a buck or two, but Widget Locker is well worth paying for.

Sent from my Droid Charge using DroidForums

actually i have to disagree with you they have more customization then widget locker and much more stable widget locker always froze on me and would never be the first thing to open i would see my lockscreen then widget locker at least with magiclocker it is the first thing i see and many different themes and such

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm maybe i should review widgetlocker... :)