Loading Pictures

schmaltzy

Reaction score
I am having a problem with the gallery loading pictures. I use dropbox to get thing to and from my phone and today I put two images on there to use as wallpapers. When dropbox opens the image up, the menu disappears and I can't set it to a background. I can only view and zoom. So I go to the gallery and they don't show up in there. As a last resort, I head to my Dropbox folder through Astro file manager. Same there as the first, I can view the zoom in and out on the picture, but I can't get any menu settings such as using it as the wallpaper.

The only fix I have found on my own, is to restart the phone and when I open the gallery it displays "loading new galleries" and then they will show up. Or sometimes I get lucky and if I check a couple hours later they might be there.

Any ideas?

Armyof2

Reaction score
I am having a problem with the gallery loading pictures. I use dropbox to get thing to and from my phone and today I put two images on there to use as wallpapers. When dropbox opens the image up, the menu disappears and I can't set it to a background. I can only view and zoom. So I go to the gallery and they don't show up in there. As a last resort, I head to my Dropbox folder through Astro file manager. Same there as the first, I can view the zoom in and out on the picture, but I can't get any menu settings such as using it as the wallpaper.

The only fix I have found on my own, is to restart the phone and when I open the gallery it displays "loading new galleries" and then they will show up. Or sometimes I get lucky and if I check a couple hours later they might be there.

Any ideas?

Yeah i have the same problem but it only happens when i dl something through dropbox if i drop em through the usb or through bluetooth it's fine