Live ESPN360 on Driod?

kmasum

Reaction score
anyone know once we get Android 2.1 update, will it be possible to watch Live ESPN360 on Droid?

bpad10

Reaction score
I hope so, that would be fantastic.....

i have (had) the superfan from direct tv on the droid and that was great. No fighting with the wife while christmas shopping :). we're able to get espn360 I might suggest going to the inlaws more and actually be a hero ;)

BiGJaYDROID

Reaction score
espn360.com is no go.... you would need to have a Verizon suround account... only certain isp's will support the website one being in my opinion the garbage that is att:iphone::icon_ devil:

BizzyGeek

Reaction score
Lol. I have U-Verse. Don't shoot me, there is no Fios where I live.

Even with the addition of flash 10.1 I don't think we'll have 360 because you have to add silverlight or something similar.

I just wish I could figure out how to get it to run on Linux so that I could install it on my PS3. Either that or I gotta shell out for a new PC with HDMI out.

bossrogue

Reaction score
Lol. I have U-Verse. Don't shoot me, there is no Fios where I live.

Even with the addition of flash 10.1 I don't think we'll have 360 because you have to add silverlight or something similar.

I just wish I could figure out how to get it to run on Linux so that I could install it on my PS3. Either that or I gotta shell out for a new PC with HDMI out.

I'm about to get U-Verse myself. Verizon doesn't offer anything else but cell phones here in St. Louis. I'd like to get FIOS though

hughesjr

Reaction score
Well, espn360 requires a media player as well as flash.

There is a Mac app and a Windows App ... no Linux app. So not likely to get one for android either, at least not any time soon.