Vilingo for Driod?

iwinuluz

Reaction score
Did anyone have Vilingo app for their BB storm ? I loved that app you could just speak and it would type emails, texts, facebook updates everything, and recognized speech incredibly. Anyone know if they have app for Driod or plans of doing so ORRRRR is their any other app that you speek to type for driod already?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Have you emailed the developer?

OP
iwinuluz

iwinuluz

Reaction score
not yet, wanted to ask first

OP
iwinuluz

iwinuluz

Reaction score
Went to site, nothing out right now for Driod, Sent email requesting [begging actually] for them to come out with this program for driod. If you have never had or used this program you have no idea how much easier it makes life. Demo version was free Premium version was $17.99 and the best money i ever spent INTO a phone.

yardsale

Reaction score
Talk to me keyboard is $0.99 and works reasonably well for voice recognition in any text input screen in any application. However, it doesn't have the full integration with the OS that I think vilingo has (never used it but a coworker demo'd it for me on his storm and I was amazed).

LordKastle

Reaction score
Handcent allows for speech-to-text...its a text messaging app.

Also, a program like Note Everything, I believe you can take notes with the same method as just stated.

All in one? Don't really know as I don't keep up much with it...but many in here do.
so I am sure more will come out of the abyss soon enough.

zegolf

Reaction score
I've been using Handcent. Maryland just recently outlawed texting while driving, so I was a devout Vlingo user. I was, until recently, when I found out they're not only charging for the original app, but they're charging PAYING CUSTOMERS for the updates. My guess is, there will be about 100 voice-to-text apps on the android OS because of the open-nature of the platform.

Handcent does what I need it to do, which is allow me to send a message saying "Driving, can't text" and then be on my way.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Still nothing.

Remember, Vlingo Plus costs money, but the demo version is free and allows you to send the created texts to anyone that has Vlingo installed.

flwalt

Reaction score
bummed

I would kill to have vilingo like I had for myBB Storm.

I contacted them a while back to which I believe the response was not promising.

Still nothing.

Remember, Vlingo Plus costs money, but the demo version is free and allows you to send the created texts to anyone that has Vlingo installed.