1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

List of droid questions

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by cubs2827, Sep 1, 2010.

1. cubs2827

cubs2827 New Member

1. The first day I received the droid x, when I plugged the phone into be charged the backlight on the phone would shut off. Now when I plug it in the light stays on. I have tried to go to the "development" section and turn it to shut the back light off but that doesn't make a diffence.

2. Sometimes when an incoming call comes in with a designated ringtone, the ringtone is the one of the previous caller and not the one for the new incoming call.

3. My biggest complaint is that when I am on the phone, the callers voice makes a vibrating or pinging noice in my ear. I have tried playing with the volume but still pings.
  2. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    :welcome: to the forum!

Take it back and demand a new one. It sounds like you have a dud.