Liquid W/ JakeBites lose Wi/fi

TPX00

Reaction score
so my issue is that I now have a mini wifi that I carry around in my laptop bag. so obviously I cancelled cell service and set my Motorolla Droid 2 (D2) to run off of it so there's no more service contracts or overcharges, yet free Phone and SMS.
But I installed JakeBites v12 on top of liquid and it changes something that I can't figure out...
-It shows that I have WiFi in status bar.
-In wireless settings it shows i'm connected and shows my MAC/ IP address, so it is recognizing the router
-and b4 jake bites it works flawlessly.
-I don't wanna get rid of Jake, cuz it makes the rest of the system run so smooth otherwise.

Anyone know what setting I need to change in Term Em. to correct this???

Last edited:
OP
TPX00

TPX00

Reaction score
Not sure. Why not just get rid of the mods for now?

I knew u would be the one to respond! Lol how u doin man?
I already uninstalled and reflashed, I'm just hard headed and want to know why it keeps doing it to me. I can't figure out what mods is tweaking that it kills my wifi.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha, I'm doing well my friend. I get you're need to understand this. I'm the same way. I just wish I had an answer for you. Maybe try contacting Jake personally?

AceDaPig

Reaction score
Can't lend and light for this situation, but I am also experiencing a no wifi situation similar to yours. Before, running stock ota I had wifi. Then flashed to cm4d2(unsimilar to you) and flashed jakes at the same time. Never woulda came up with it being jakes...sad day. I'm gonna watch this thread see if anyone get to the bottom of this

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
TPX00

TPX00

Reaction score
I hope we come up with something! I keep reflashing back to a recovery image right b4 I installed j bites. I hope its not. Jbites that is doing it, but ifeel like there is a change in the build props that is doing it.