1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liquid Thunderbread v2.5 Release

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by liquid0624, Jul 30, 2011.

1. liquid0624

liquid0624 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IMOSEYON KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTB v2.5 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTB v2.5 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]MR2X RADIO[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif][​IMG]
    YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
    PLEASE DONATE TO
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
    !!!
    YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!
  2. liquid0624

Reserved...
  3. liquid0624

Reserved :)
  4. thehawkeyegeek

thehawkeyegeek New Member

Installing this version now! Looks like lots of changes this time. Thanks for all your hard work. Donation headed your way soon.
  5. thelopenator

thelopenator New Member

downloading and installing now.

this radios not going to brick nothing right? ive been scared to run GB ever since
  6. Jeffrey_Lebowski

Jeffrey_Lebowski New Member

So far, GPS is working great. Super fast ROM to boot. Great job Liquid!
  7. magikmarkur

magikmarkur New Member

GPS Not Working

Hey ... updated my friend's thurderbolt to TB 2.5 and still having issues with the GPS

I can make and receive all phone calls, texts and emails as well as get a general location on maps, but I cannot get a GPS signal and therefore no navigation :mad:

Any ideas?
  8. firefighter

firefighter New Member

Radio

When I flash the radio through the recovery it say installation aborted. Any thoughts?
  9. magikmarkur

magikmarkur New Member

Asking Again

Hey ... updated my friend's thurderbolt to TB 2.5 and still having issues with the GPS

I can make and receive all phone calls, texts and emails as well as get a general location on maps, but I cannot get a GPS signal and therefore no navigation

Any ideas?
  10. thehawkeyegeek

thehawkeyegeek New Member

You don't flash the radio in recovery, you do it in hboot. Name the file PG05IMG.zip (I think that's correct) and place it on the root of your SD card. Then power down. Hold the power button and volume down and it will boot to hboot. It should automatically recognize the PG05IMG.zip file and ask if you want to flash it. Press volume up to flash it. Then reboot and you should be all set.

Once you have LTB v2.5 all set up the way you want do a nandroid backup. Then wipe data/cache as you normally would when you go to install a new ROM. Then install the latest version of LGS (Liquid Gingersense). Once it is installed go to Google Maps or a GPS app (you may need to use TiBu to recover the app or the Market to download it) and get a solid GPS fix. Then reboot into recovery. Without doing a wipe just restore your backup of LTB v2.5. You should have working GPS.

For some reason this method never worked for me on LTB v2.4. I tried it 3-4 times. But it took only once with v2.5 and GPS has worked flawlessly since.

EDIT: Oh, and magikmarkur, no need to post your question twice in 2 days. Sometimes it just takes a day for anyone with an answer to come along. :wink:
  11. thelopenator

thelopenator New Member

I'm having a lot of problems downloading pictures in text messages with this build

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums
  12. BASH33N

BASH33N New Member

MMS issues

I haven't been able to consistently send MMS with this rom. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a fix?
  13. BASH33N

BASH33N New Member

If you find a fix man please let me know
  14. thelopenator

thelopenator New Member

seems like there's a problem with the mms in this build

this was sent from my phone that is cellular
Search tags for this page

liquid thunderbread

thunderbread