Liquid Thunderbread v2.4 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IMOSEYON KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTB v2.4 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTB v2.4 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]MR2+ RADIO[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
image004.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

d@|_3

Reaction score
Visual Voicemail

First of all, I want to thank you for all your hard work and awesome ROMs. Been using them almost exclusively since your Froyo builds.

I finally installed 2.3 on my tbolt and loving it. Only problem I'm having is that I cannot get Verizon VVM to work. It installs, but gets stuck on verifying credentials. I've searched for a solution, but have not been able to find one that's Liquid-specific. Your build.prop doesn't contain the two lines that, when changed to false, seem to fix the problem in other GB ROMs. I've also tried the method that CM7 users use, to no avail.

Can you help me? I would greatly appreciated it!

Thanks again!
-Dale

Last edited:

d@|_3

Reaction score
Fixed

Thanks to ready5@xda, I finally got it working :icon_ banana:

-Uninstalled VVM
-Added these two lines to build.prop:

ro.HorizontalVVM = false
ro.HorizontalBUA = false

-Saved and rebooted
-Installed VVM
-Voila...it works!

Unless you feel that there is some negative effect to doing this, can you please add these to future builds, so those of us who use VVM don't have to do it everytime we upgrade (and possibly screw something up)?

Thanks again and hope this helps others.

Last edited:
B

booby_mcnipples

I had one issue when I installed it. The first login, the home button did not work. It would vibrate, but not go to the home screen. After a reboot, it worked fine.

ktech11

Reaction score
Are you guys having issues with the GPS

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

ktech11

Reaction score

Nope. Within five feet of my location.

Really? You are the first I have talked to that the GPS will actually kick on. What kernel are you using? Did you have to do anything to get it working? I cannot get it to work no matter what. I used the switch to sense rom trick for 2.3 but it doesn't seem to work on this version. This version fixes a couple of issues I had with the last version so I would really like to get it working. Any advice?

Last edited:
B

booby_mcnipples

Really? You are the first I have talked to that the GPS will actually kick on. What kernel are you using? Did you have to do anything to get it working? I cannot get it to work no matter what. I used the switch to sense rom trick for 2.3 but it doesn't seem to work on this version. This version fixes a couple of issues I had with the last version so I would really like to get it working. Any advice?

GPS has been spot on for me, and worked right out of the box.

d@|_3

Reaction score
Just used my TBolt to get me to the DMV in Westminster. Worked perfectly.

B

booby_mcnipples

i retract my previous statement. My GPS has completely stopped working. I have rebooted, toggled on and off, etc. Still does not work. Also, my radio.com app force closes all the time, even after zip aligning all my apps. Any suggestions?

ktech11

Reaction score

i retract my previous statement. My GPS has completely stopped working. I have rebooted, toggled on and off, etc. Still does not work. Also, my radio.com app force closes all the time, even after zip aligning all my apps. Any suggestions?
Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything you can do until the dev fixes it. I gave up and went back to BAMF and am now trying CM7

Edit: Flashed CM7 and it works AWESOME! Everything works properly and really, really fast. Had to flash to a sense ROM to get GPS lock, but once I flashed back it works great.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Had to flash to a sense ROM to get GPS lock, but once I flashed back it works great.

I can't get GPS to work at all with LTB v2.4. It acts like I haven't even turned it on. Maps tells me that it's not on even when it is checked. I have tried flashing LGS and then flashing back to LTB and it still doesn't work. Suggestions anyone?

ktech11

Reaction score
See above, but you could try making nandroid, flashing a sense rom, getting GPS lock and then flashing the backup back.

Edit: nevermind about sense Rom I hadn't read that all the way sorry. Slayher states the GPS issue is due to some helper that HTC uses

Sent from my ThunderBolt using DroidForums