Like the RAZR

BULL27

Reaction score
Juice defender, smart actions and a few other tweaks and my battery life is really improving...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Out of curiousity, what are you gaining from Juice Defender that SA don't have? I am somewhat familiar with JD and it seems like there would be too much overlapping. Just wondering....

vonfink13

Reaction score
The thing I like is that it turns off lte/4g/3g when I am on wifi...

BULL27

Reaction score
The thing I like is that it turns off lte/4g/3g when I am on wifi...

Isnt that the same as setting up SA:

Trigger: Wifi on
Action: Cellular data disabled

vonfink13

Reaction score
I was getting errors when I tried it..but maybe I was doing something wrong..

breedingh8

Reaction score
Isnt that the same as setting up SA:

Trigger: Wifi on
Action: Cellular data disabled

Yep it is I originally got the razr as a place holder for the gnex... But I've always liked Motorola hardware this turnout to be a great device way better than I expected even stock! I normally wouldn't run a Moto device stock I waited for the DX to have a suitable amount of roms before leaving my g2, and switching to vzw. I lasted one day with my tablet and Sent rooted my razr on 11.11 out of the box. Ramblings anyway point being phenomenal device.... I've read more bad screen reviews than positive but have read some super positive reviews on the razrs screen and with my device I agree with those way better than DX or bionic. The 4g is working great on my Galaxy tab loving it... Overall what I expected to be a medocar place holder turns out to be one damn great phone! I love it

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

busab

Reaction score
Totally agree. This phone is WAY better than I thought it would be.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Marka63

Reaction score

i just pulled the vzw antiglare and spent the twenty to have it GA ..think its a keeper[/QUOT

I let VZW sell me their lousy antiglare 3 pack, and I only did it because they were installing them, and I go nuts with always getting bubbles, or lint, or a tiny hair, etc........so a VZW rep, willing to install it, combined with knowing if they screwed it up, i could just make them use a new one, was worth $14.99......obviously you pulled yours for a "GA"....could you just elaborate which brand GA is? Thanks you.

breedingh8

Reaction score

i just pulled the vzw antiglare and spent the twenty to have it GA ..think its a keeper[/QUOT

I let VZW sell me their lousy antiglare 3 pack, and I only did it because they were installing them, and I go nuts with always getting bubbles, or lint, or a tiny hair, etc........so a VZW rep, willing to install it, combined with knowing if they screwed it up, i could just make them use a new one, was worth $14.99......obviously you pulled yours for a "GA"....could you just elaborate which brand GA is? Thanks you.

My bad, Ghost Armor Cell Phone Skins and Cases, Laptop Wraps & Screen Protectors | Ghost Armor was sick of their 14.99 (w/25% off even) 3 packs lasting me 3 months on my DX, and for some reason the RAZR ones seem worse #1 put on by a vzw employee lasted from the 11th till the 17th and it was covered in glaring scratches!? I mean that used to happen after month with my DX. So I ran my phone over to the mall, and got it ghost armored just the screen.. cool and all good so far but heads up so new that GA screwed up and didn't make a whole for their product for the RAZR for the mic. SO they CUT it and offered to replace it for free (normally they'll replace it anytime for $5) lifetime warranty just install fee... but since it's their fault whenever they get in the new ones with the wholes in the correct SPOT they'll replace it free.

I took down my Galaxy Tab 10.1 after that and had it done as well, taking Droid X and Kindle Fire down tomorrow have them done as well.. little pricey but seems as far as I can tell once they cure to be worth it, warning?: when you get them done you'll not be able to turn on your phone for 1/2 hr or so, then won't be able to use a case or pocket it or anything for 48 hours.

rating again :) anyway yeah so I ghost armored it since i think I'll keep it for much longer then originally expected. (also GA is always a good add-on to a sale of a phone) since you don't need to receipt to have it replaced just the OLD product even if it's like hanging half way off the device...

Marka63

Reaction score
Thanks!

Hey BreedingH8, much appreciated. I have tried many of the brands, but I am at the point where I will try anything that can be installed when you buy it.
I remember when I was a kid, tinting the windows of my car..... talk about something that will drive you nuts. Obviously the guys that do it every single day get the hang of it. Where I live, a new car dealer tries to nail you for $800 to $1,000 if you let them "take care of it for you. If you can find the subcontractor they use, it runs like $300, and worth every penny. Thanks for the info on Ghost Armour!

breedingh8

Reaction score
Hey BreedingH8, much appreciated. I have tried many of the brands, but I am at the point where I will try anything that can be installed when you buy it.
I remember when I was a kid, tinting the windows of my car..... talk about something that will drive you nuts. Obviously the guys that do it every single day get the hang of it. Where I live, a new car dealer tries to nail you for $800 to $1,000 if you let them "take care of it for you. If you can find the subcontractor they use, it runs like $300, and worth every penny. Thanks for the info on Ghost Armour!

Anytime enjoy!!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

ablank

Reaction score
I actually bought those same glare covers too. I tried putting one on, it was not what I wanted. They are just sitting in my desk now. I'm leaning towards getting a clear set soon

Marka63

Reaction score
I actually bought those same glare covers too. I tried putting one on, it was not what I wanted. They are just sitting in my desk now. I'm leaning towards getting a clear set soon

The VZW antiglare may be antiglare, but they are not clear. As far as I am concerned, they actually ruin the resolution. I assume by your post, that you agree, they are not 100% transparent. Until I have another in hand, and preferably at a place that will install it, I will deal with it, but they really are horrible. As we all know, you can get a 3 pack on eBay for probably somewhere between .99 and 1.99, but I just don't have the patience to put them on myself anymore!