Liberty!

iamkimosabi

Reaction score
I just bought the paid version of Liberty Toolbox. I downloaded the Liberty 2.0 rom, and hit install, it was suppose to reboot into recovery but it just reboots normally past the verizon sign. =\

What do I do?

I have Gingerbread the first leaked version on Droid X.

OP
I

iamkimosabi

Reaction score
I tried clockwork and bootstrap. Whenever I try to hit reboot into recovery, to install a rom, it just boots normally. WTF.

(FUSTRATED!) HELP

_apr0p0s

Reaction score
I may be incorrect but if your currently on gingerbread 2.3 Before you can flash liberty 2.0 which is android 2.2. You will have to sbf back to stock.

Also gingerbread and bootstap have issues working together. Try disabling usb debugging mode. When I flashed to gb my phone did the same thing to me till I disabled debugging.

Last edited:

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
I just bought the paid version of Liberty Toolbox. I downloaded the Liberty 2.0 rom, and hit install, it was suppose to reboot into recovery but it just reboots normally past the verizon sign. =\

What do I do?

I have Gingerbread the first leaked version on Droid X.

You didn't need to buy the donate toolbox if you wanted to use liberty 2.0. But since you're already on gb, go to nightlies in the toolbox and download and install liberty gb 0.5. Also if you still have issues with bootstrap on gb, open the toolbox, go to rom manager and click install bootstrap. Then you can always reboot into bootstrap through the toolbox.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums