Koveleski

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
I don't get it... I used the original Liberty signature image in my sig(Only the image, nothing else) and I was told my sig was too large.. others are allowed to have the same image(plus some) and not have it removed?? Does anyone know why mine was not allowed but others are? I understand why devs and what not have larger sigs but i mean just other members...

Edit:
Mine was exactly the same as Desicrator's who was the first to respond to this very thread Here

Supposedly it's "larger" than a regular members signature is allowed to be. I got messaged about mine as well, but I also had a bunch of text underneath. They say we're only allowed 5 lines as 'non-contributing' members of the site. And by contributing, they don't mean participating in active discussion but throwing money at them. Back to the point, the signature is closer to 7 lines (I measured with my eyes) but I don't really see how that's enough of an overage to necessitate being removed, but the overlords here can be a bit irrational with some of their authority stick waving.

TLDR; Put it back in your signature.

Z

Zombie_Cha

in my humble opinion, boring. Plus youre asking us to buy into a "brand" that fights... brands. Be individuals people! make youre own signatures!