Liberty rom on the d3

Reaction score
I had this on my dx and it was one of the best roms I ever used and it now on the d3. Its still a work in progress but it here, and its mostly blurless. Sorry I'm not good with links but it over at rootzwikki. Go get it

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1319242222706.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1319242222706.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 698

Riley

Reaction score
This might be what I'm looking for. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
S
Reaction score
You will like it. If and when you install it can you check something for me please. When I'm in the app drawer the left side seem a little unresponsive when tapping on a app.

Riley

Reaction score
You will like it. If and when you install it can you check something for me please. When I'm in the app drawer the left side seem a little unresponsive when tapping on a app.

Sure thing. Not sure if I'm going to flash tonight or over the weekend.

Riley

Reaction score
Okay I'm up and running. Wow!! This is more like it....very vanilla gingerbread! Yes I notice lag on touch in the app drawer. Not just one side. It goes away after a bit.

OP
S
Reaction score
Ya you are right it does go away.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For those that want to give it shot:

Link to Post with downloads here

Riley

Reaction score
Loving it so far. Great work for the first rc. Only thing I haven't tried is using my car dock. When in that mode manually, some apps run in portrait mode.

jjhiza

Reaction score
A couple quick questions for those of you who have run or are running Liberty… 1) is theme chooser included, since it's a CM7 base?, and 2) does the ROM mount both internal and external SD (I know Hashcode is trying to get the external to mount in his CM7 build)?

Thanks in advance for any feedback guys! :)

Also, are you installing through the Bootstrap recovery or Safestrap? Thanks again.

OP
S
Reaction score
Theme chooser is not included. I'm not sure if it would work right now. Not willing to find out. I do believe that the sd card stuff is all working. I've not. Seen anything pop up on screen saying that something is not working. But I'm not an expert on this. I am using bootstrap

jjhiza

Reaction score
Ok sweet. Thanks for the quick feedback. I'll just reinstall bootstrap, and flash from there. It seems like you guys are really impressed with this early build, so I'm pretty excited to give it a go. :)

OP
S
Reaction score
Ya I've had no issues with it besides the app drawer having a weird issue with the right side of the screen being unresponsive, but after a few miniuts of use it starts to get better. So I've gone to go launcher and it solved that issue.

OP
S
Reaction score
Now I've got a lag on the home screen.

Update. I re flashed it to see if it would help the home screen lag and for now it seems better

Riley

Reaction score
Now I've got a lag on the home screen.

Update. I re flashed it to see if it would help the home screen lag and for now it seems better

I just went with a different launcher. I installed ADW EX and its fast and smooth.