How is everyone liking the liberty rom?

wildride89

Reaction score
I was curious about how much everyone was liking the new liberty? Coming off the dx i flashed that poor thing with roms all the time. Since having the d3 and the new way of flashing things with safestrap etc. I have been hesistant on flashing anything yet. Im just stuck in the mode of wiping then flashing in clockwork.
I miss having a custom rom, but i like that everything works on my phone. Right now im just rooted and debloated and wondering is liberty worth having to flash and redo all my apps, etc.?
It seems like this phone hasnt gotten the love that the dx and og droid recieved. But anyhow let me know what you guys/girls think?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

yahyaisrael

Reaction score
I really enjoy my Liberty ROM. Much cleaner. I only have one issue, but don't even notice to much anymore, is that on the right part of the app screen the tap area isn't as active, so you have to press slightly more to the left of the icon to hit it. This only happens in the app try. Everything else, I can tell is great. Even tether is great. that is what made me install it.

86351lx

Reaction score
I too am having the right side of the app drawer issue. Quite annoying. But this is overall an awesome rom! Very stable!

OP
wildride89

wildride89

Reaction score
Ok question people. I finally flashed liberty and now I don't have a 3g signal. I did the *228 activation and still I have nothing but wifi. What should I do now?

86351lx

Reaction score
I'm not a genious bout roms on d3... or anything for that matter! But I would review all instructions and make sure you followed them perfectly first off. But either way I would say it has to do with a bad flash in one way or another. What rom did you come from/go to? From what I've seen and read, seems like some of the roms can't be put on from one to another, but have to come from stock. And once again you may know all these things but let me know either way if anything helped or didn't lol

svickstc

Reaction score
Just trying wiping everything factory rest and reflash liberty..

Ive been running liberty for awhile now and have been switching back from liberty to CM9...

OP
wildride89

wildride89

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I rewiped everything and reflashed it. Sometimes the simplest things like not turning on the 3g signal in the pulldown menu can really ruin your day. Anyhow, I'm such a dope sometimes but game on.

OP
wildride89

wildride89

Reaction score
Okay now I have a legitimate issue. When I'm trying to use titanium backup superuser will not give it permission to and has a message saying to make sure my phone is rooted and that busybox is installed anybody else having that problem? Any advice is appreciated