Slow d3 getting faster

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Hello kind of new with the d3.it was browsing slow and apping very glitchy.someone on here mentioned dolphin browser and go launcher.just did the change over two days,like a new computer. Any other tips for a smooth operating d3?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
J

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Now if someone could just help my camera?the best app iv seen yet is fastburst camera,but I have yet to get the paid version.any other help would be appreciated

Reaction score
Root if your willing. Try launcher pro or adw. Camera try miui camera for good interface or hdr camera for good quality. Miui is good quality as well just. Not available by market. And if your willing for root. Try the liberty rc1. Its mostly stock with few remanents of blur. Its excellent to say the least

Fr33dom

Reaction score
I would say in order of importance:

1. Try a new launcher such as ADW, Launcher Pro or Go Launcher. In the Apps area of the forum there is a rundown of some of these you can look at.
  2. Root and freeze applications, but don't do it without first learning about it.
  3. Get a new ROM.

Now all that isn't different than whats already been said, but I wanted to be clear about the best order.

OP
J

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Thank you guys for your help.where would I go to learn about rooting?and do you think rootin will help the camera?

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Spend some quality time in this forum: Droid 3 Hacks and here: Droid 3 - RootzWiki Look up anything you don't understand.

Its easy to forget that those links point to d3 information specifically and that there is plenty of general knowledge at their roots, so don't forget to explore them. Specifically, visit Hacking Help of droidforums.

The camera specific suggestions above are about the only ways to help the camera at this point.

OP
J

jimmysif88

Reaction score
On an upnote,paid fastburst camera works excellent