Liberty GB for the public?

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I know that is available for dl in the donate toolbox but I was wondering when it will be put out for the rest of us. I want to try it but I want to wait til it's as stable as can be. I had bad luck with the first GB leak so I'm kinda hesitant to donate to try an 'unfinished' release.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Well, in terms of stability, a new leak came out. This means we've got to start from scratch on that, so it'll be back to square one. There might be some good news around here somewhere, let me try and find it.

modisch

Reaction score
I have to say, thanks for being brave and tenacious enough to work on leak after leak. Just, please don't burn yourself out before GB final hits.

-m

OP
cubsfan187

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I know that it's back to square one for you guys every time a new leak comes out. That's gotta totally suck too. Maybe its just me, but I want to make sure I have the least amount of problems with GB this time around as I had nothing but problems with the first leak. I love even the stock look and feel of it so I really wanna go back to GB but just when it's reliable enough not to be flashing fix after fix. All the dev's that work on these ROM's kick a$$ at what they do so that's why I asked about it.