1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liberty GB for the public?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by cubsfan187, May 2, 2011.

1. cubsfan187

cubsfan187 New Member

I know that is available for dl in the donate toolbox but I was wondering when it will be put out for the rest of us. I want to try it but I want to wait til it's as stable as can be. I had bad luck with the first GB leak so I'm kinda hesitant to donate to try an 'unfinished' release.
  2. Koveleski

Koveleski Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Well, in terms of stability, a new leak came out. This means we've got to start from scratch on that, so it'll be back to square one. There might be some good news around here somewhere, let me try and find it.
  3. bluskyline21

bluskyline21 New Member

^I'm not sure I was supposed to, but I LOL'D..
  4. modisch

modisch New Member

I have to say, thanks for being brave and tenacious enough to work on leak after leak. Just, please don't burn yourself out before GB final hits.

-m
  5. cubsfan187

cubsfan187 New Member

I know that it's back to square one for you guys every time a new leak comes out. That's gotta totally suck too. Maybe its just me, but I want to make sure I have the least amount of problems with GB this time around as I had nothing but problems with the first leak. I love even the stock look and feel of it so I really wanna go back to GB but just when it's reliable enough not to be flashing fix after fix. All the dev's that work on these ROM's kick a$$ at what they do so that's why I asked about it.