Liberty GB edition?

tb110895

Reaction score
So has work started on this or not until an official ota? I'm dying for a stock AOSP ROM for my phone!

If work has started is there any ETA?

Thanks everybody and team liberty for making a great ROM!

Cwagmire

Reaction score
Don't think there is an announced ETA yet. I follow Jrummy on twitter and hear him mention it every now and then.

However, I am curious if GB Liberty is an upgrade to 2.0.1 or a new line of Liberty.

RUKKUS

Reaction score
I'm not sure when its coming, but I do know if you buy the Toolbox donate version you will get nightlies =]

cydetrakd

Reaction score
i recently had to flash back due to constant bootloops after the gb leak install even though it was running great for weeks up until i tried the new gbdxtod2 converter tools after 4 sbfs.

I went to back to stock froyo after the mentioned four sbfs in one day and miss the gb speed so looking forward to the nightlies cause i just bought the 5.00 donated lb toolbox. i dont see any at the moment tho hopefully its not just for the dx.

one thing that was welcomed was the asop look and the custom animations along with the themes. so i can't wait for liberty gb needless to say.♠

Cstryon

Reaction score
I'm not sure when its coming, but I do know if you buy the Toolbox donate version you will get nightlies =]

I have the donate version, and Haven't gotten any nightly builds. Has there been any? Or is that just a future plan?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score

I have the donate version, and Haven't gotten any nightly builds. Has there been any? Or is that just a future plan?

I believe he meant that it was a future plan

Sent from my DROID2

Cstryon

Reaction score
Ok whew, I thought I was missing something!