Liberty toolbox FONTS (rom manager)

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey has anyone tried any of the hundreds of font packs in the toolbox rom manager? Do they work with gb? If I want to flash one, do I just boot into cw and flash without wiping anything? I'd like to take advantage of all the fonts that are available. Not just the 15 in liberty mods. Thanks!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Hey has anyone tried any of the hundreds of font packs in the toolbox rom manager? Do they work with gb? If I want to flash one, do I just boot into cw and flash without wiping anything? I'd like to take advantage of all the fonts that are available. Not just the 15 in liberty mods. Thanks!

I tried many of them with .7, worked fine. have not used any except for HeroLight since moving to .8, it worked.

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
So just install in cw? No wiping of cache or anything?

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks, and it is just a shot in the dark or is there a way to preview the fonts before changing? I've tried a few and it would be nice to be able to see a sample or something!

Last edited:

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Cool thanks, and it is just a shot in the dark or is there a way to preview the fonts before changing? I've tried a few and it would be nice to be able to see a sample or something!

If you go to the Toolbox, and go to the Download ROM section. Scroll down until you find fonts. Longpress on one and most of them have a preview.

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Much appreciated!