Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was told he has the Thunderbolt now.
Either or lol
love your sig how some people complain more then your 2yr old daughter lol
try my 19yr,15yr,9yr,4yr and 3yr olds lol:icon_ banana:
And im not complaining lol juust making a statement :p

Lol! Wow. Lots of kids! We have a new baby due November 18th! But I know what you mean. I made my sig based off of this one guy who complained that my sig was way too long and making the scrolling down the thread longer. All I had was a small pic of my home screenshot. I see plenty of others who have several stuff in their sig that is WAY bigger and longer than mine. Weird.

Well congrats on the new addition comming! Hope it brings lots of joy!

Tweedledee

Reaction score
I don't know, the GB version is way sexy. Like I was saying, I feel like I just got a brand new phone :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
Its killing me not upgrading to liberty yet. There are still way to many problems with the droid 2 version and jrummy really seems disinterested in making it right sence his mobile of choice is the x.
its a shame because I donated to him for this.

what problems? i have no random reboots and everything works fine for me....ran a quadrant score of 2444 while overclocked to 1350mhz and no io cheat involved.

doomrainer

Reaction score
Its killing me not upgrading to liberty yet. There are still way to many problems with the droid 2 version and jrummy really seems disinterested in making it right sence his mobile of choice is the x.
its a shame because I donated to him for this.

what problems? i have no random reboots and everything works fine for me....ran a quadrant score of 2444 while overclocked to 1350mhz and no io cheat involved.

Well, I am enjoying 0.4 and do not regret donating for fine work! The only issue I have is randomly losing login information for every app, twitter, fb, gtalk, linkedin.. its really odd to be honest because the phone does not appear to reboot.

Sent from R2D2

Tweedledee

Reaction score
Anyone figure out how to get your apps/browser to allow sound again?

jocko1

Reaction score
Any idea on when we can expect a general release?

Check jrummys twitter, he may have some tweets about it there. Otherwise, just presume it will be done when its done. Can't rush a masterpiece, hm?

Reaction score
I didn't get a chance to run the setup wizard when I installed 0.4. Is there a way to get it to run again?

rsquared

Reaction score
is FB account sync still a problem.. my twitter and everything else syncs just not facebook.. at least my facebook contacts wont

Reaction score
is FB account sync still a problem.. my twitter and everything else syncs just not facebook.. at least my facebook contacts wont
I had that problem for a while too, then automagically they seemed to be working. Can't explain how or why.

Mike55

Reaction score
I keep getting media fcs