Liberty GB .4 releases is NICE

cydetrakd

Reaction score
I do have to say I'm truly impressed and I am glad us d2 users weren't left out this time around. We missed out on .2 and .3 but atleast our voices were heard and we have a functional release that's really coming along. I hope from now on we get updates in a timely manner because us d2 owners need some rom lovin too.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

mattXdezzi

Reaction score
i am in the process of downloading it. Im glad it was released for d2. I dont mind if we miss a couple nightly releases, but i dont want the liberty devs to forget about us all together.

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
None of my media or app sounds work, otherwise awesome

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

mardoon

Reaction score
Very nice Job! Only issue I had was none of my market apps show up. The market fix app fix it tho.

PTREE818

Reaction score
:greendroid::greendroid::greendroid: Yes Hello, superstoked ,was starting 2 dwnld GB nightlies, ran out of space ,cleared space went 2 redownld and v0.4 popped up:heart::heart::heart: Got my v 0.4 no problems ,backed up and started unleashing apps.Only Q . or problem ...Is Root Tools gone from mktplace, or is it just not a compatible GB version, I can't find, except on Titanium? dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:
Ptree

Liberated R2D2 Gingerbread v 0.4

KevGuillot

Reaction score
Why is there still no haptic feedback on soft keys?

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its killing me not upgrading to liberty yet. There are still way to many problems with the droid 2 version and jrummy really seems disinterested in making it right sence his mobile of choice is the x.
its a shame because I donated to him for this.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Its killing me not upgrading to liberty yet. There are still way to many problems with the droid 2 version and jrummy really seems disinterested in making it right sence his mobile of choice is the x.

I was told he has the Thunderbolt now.

Tweedledee

Reaction score
I totally read the notes wrong and installed it on the .2 nightly and it ran fine on my d2 with no issues. The new customization for Liberty when youj first flash it are freakin awesome, ty ty ty so much for the choices!
I wouldn't recommend flashing stuff when it isn't meant for your device, however. My phone is so fast and sexy. Only issue is some apps didn't download when I used the sync to google account, or some phone numbers. I understand it is all beta, but keep up the amazing job and thanks folr basically giving me a brand new phone! :p

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Either or lol
love your sig how some people complain more then your 2yr old daughter lol
try my 19yr,15yr,9yr,4yr and 3yr olds lol:icon_ banana:
And im not complaining lol juust making a statement :p

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score

Either or lol
love your sig how some people complain more then your 2yr old daughter lol
try my 19yr,15yr,9yr,4yr and 3yr olds lol:icon_ banana:
And im not complaining lol juust making a statement :p

Lol! Wow. Lots of kids! We have a new baby due November 18th! But I know what you mean. I made my sig based off of this one guy who complained that my sig was way too long and making the scrolling down the thread longer. All I had was a small pic of my home screenshot. I see plenty of others who have several stuff in their sig that is WAY bigger and longer than mine. Weird.

louy99

Reaction score
I'm still on froyo 1.5...this is the perfect running rom for the D2. Don't add paint to a master piece.