Liberty 2.0.1 vs Rooted GB

GoBears

Reaction score
I absolutely love liberty 2. I can't believe how responsive and just overall snappy my phone has become. That being said, has anyone tried both roms for an extended time and have an opinion on which they prefer? I'm sort of itching to try the GB but the thought of all that work just to be disappointed and go back to liberty is stopping me.

Edit: Sorry mods I thought I was in the ROMs section. Could someone move this please. Thanks!

Inverse

Reaction score
I found Gingerbread to be far snappier and better performing than Liberty 2. I'm not even kidding. The only issue is bloatware, but that's cleanable. You will get an instant, brand new out of the box feeling with the Gingerbread leak. Hopefully LB does a Gingerbread rom and it'll be even better~ but right now, yes~ even with Motorblur, Gingerblur is better for me.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I went back to gummyjar 2.5 after messing with gingerbread for a few weeks. To this day nothing runs as smooth on my phone as gummyjar does...not even liberty.

louy99

Reaction score
Gb ran faster but it had more bugs that bothered me...overall, LB trumped GB for now

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums