Liberty 1.5 Toolbox Bug

KerrAvon

Reaction score
Changing animations in the toolbox causes it to load the default wallpaper. Then if you try to change the wallpaper (before re-booting) it force closes (at least it does with my LP).

OP
KerrAvon

KerrAvon

Reaction score
Actually, it appears that doing anything that alters framework-res causes the default wallpaper to load.

louy99

Reaction score
Same with me. I installed a different battery icon and I noticed the wallpaper changed n me. I'm also having trouble changing the text on the pulldown menu. Any of you having success?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mudvayne622

Reaction score
Same with me. I installed a different battery icon and I noticed the wallpaper changed n me. I'm also having trouble changing the text on the pulldown menu. Any of you having success?

Changing the pulldown text worked fine for me. Havent tried the battery icons yet.

I did find that installing the blur camera after deleting the AOSP camera caused me to have no camera at all. Reinstalled the AOSP and then installed the blur and deleted AOSP worked fine. Anyone know if we can install the blur car dock on Liberty?

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
Yup, my wallpaper goes back to stock a lot. Which is funny since upon my first boot, it was what I had it set to pre-flash. *scratches head*

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I sent this to Jrummy16, I am sure he will look into it when he has time.

OP
KerrAvon

KerrAvon

Reaction score
Thanks Kejar31, and great job on the ROM.

turdbogls

Reaction score
i had this same issue...thought liberty was giving me issues again....reboot and everything was fine :)

louy99

Reaction score
Changing my wallpaper back isn't a big deal. That's a small bug compared to other roms I have tried

Liberated Droid2 Yo!!

OP
KerrAvon

KerrAvon

Reaction score
Changing my wallpaper back isn't a big deal. That's a small bug compared to other roms I have tried

Liberated Droid2 Yo!!

I completely agree. I did not mean to insinuate that this was a big deal, just thought I would report the bug.