Liberty 0.7 now available

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dl in the toolbox, but don't install it there. Just back out when it asks to install. Go into clockwork manually and flash it there. It will be in the liberty/nightlies folder on your sd. I never use the toolbox to flash automatically. It sketches me out

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

idle0095

Reaction score
Dl in the toolbox, but don't install it there. Just back out when it asks to install. Go into clockwork manually and flash it there. It will be in the liberty/nightlies folder on your sd. I never use the toolbox to flash automatically. It sketches me out

i did that and when i picked the rom it failed to install it and aborted installation because it couldnt open the rom. I managed to install v6 though. I think maybe a bad download. idk

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Strange. Did you try re dl? I'm on a d2 so im not sure. It worked for me. It's all good though cause 0.8 is on its way very soon!

idle0095

Reaction score
i just redownloaded it. were are the pink themes that were made for froyo? there called pink-life. i only want to install liberty if i can get a pink theme on it.

edwards2243

Reaction score
What are the biggest issues with this ROM? Is the exchange email working okay? I remember having a problem with liberty 1.0, but I'm not sure about GB liberty.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Check out the liberty gb bugs thread. It would be too tedious to list them here. My liberty works great. Small little bugsy, but they are getting worked out. 0.8 should be dropping very soon

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7-Droid addict

alershka

Reaction score
Working great on the d2 as well! Runs like a dream

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Liberty keeps getting better and better.
I can't imagine it any better now lol.

Question tho: Does it say Liberty v.6 under the "About Phone" option in the settings?
I am on v.7 but it says v.6.

Same thing for me. I came from.6 that I installed last night. I flashed it twice and it still said .6 for me. I also couldn't get the pull down to change. I tried several times and it wouldn't change.

I guess the last straw for me was the google music beta force closing every time I tried to stream music. I didn't check music last night after installing .6 so I don't know if it is a .6 or .7 problem. So I used my nandroid to get back to rooted stock. I'm really disappointed that I couldn't get this to work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Enable ads to use google music. A lot of these bug fixes are here in the forums, you just have to look.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7-Droid addict