LGB v0.9

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by simpsonao17, Jun 24, 2011.

1. RolandDeschain

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel 3
    What other GB version themes are compatible with .9 besides .8 ones? Any?

2. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I started a thread yesterday on this topic. I've tried most of them and they work fine. Gingercomb Juiced has been updated to 0.9 but the 0.8 ones work well.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

3. MendedLogic

MendedLogic Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey guys I want to pull my hair out, scream, or just plain skip rocks with this phone.. I have the DX running 596 GB deodexed which was buggy as crap... I had a miserable time with it so I tried Liberty rom in hopes it would settle the bugs.. Well, I purchased the Liberty tool box pro $5 and backed up and wiped data with that and then downloaded and installed.. Did I mention I'm totally new to all this?? Anyway, after install I lost EVERYTHING!! except for a few who cares type apps but ALL my paid for apps are GONE and I for some unknown godly reason I cant seem to get my contacts back Ive tried back up assistant and it says its syncing but nothing on my device.. I even had to re-download the toolbox as it was also gone I tried to use the backup/restore in the toolbox but no go there either just appears to be restoring apps and their data then reboots the phone but they aren't there.. WTF!? I must have done something completely N00bified!! Plz Plz any help at this point would be awesome!! Not to mention majorly appreciated!!

4. creaky

creaky Active Member

Ratings:
    +31
    Did you backup apps in Titanium Backup or Mybackup? If so, you can restore from there. If not, you can redownload from the market but you won't have any of your original data. Hope this helps.

sent from my Cyanogenmodded X

5. MendedLogic

MendedLogic Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I backed up in liberty tool box.. I see the back up in clock work mod folder but do not know how to restore it

6. SupraRZ95

SupraRZ95 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol in clockwork is where u install the backup

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

7. MendedLogic

MendedLogic Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I figured that much.. I just don't know how.. as I stated above

8. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    The backup in the clockwork folder is different than the backup of your apps. You back up apps with titanium backup pro or mybackup. A nandroid backup is what you're seeing in the clockwork folder. This is a snapshot of the ENTIRE system at that given moment in time. So, all the apps you paid for should be fine to dl again from the market. Contacts... reboot and use the liberty customizer to add backup assistant. Then try to sign in. If it doesn't work, you can go to the VZW site I believe and get your contacts from there. Don't worry! All is not lost. Lesson learned though. Also, its a good idea to export your contacts to the sd card (just in case). Then if something like this happens again, you can just import them back with no worries.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

#140 ldopa, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  9. MendedLogic

MendedLogic Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes I found you are correct about getting my apps back from the market which is what Im doing at this moment.. However I have tried both backup assistant on my phone and thru VZW's website clicked sync to phone and it appears to be syncing but it really does nothing at all I have almost 200 phone contacts I need to retrieve :-(

10. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Don't be so sad! Haha It should work from the web site so keep trying. Dl the facebook app and when it asks, sync all contacts. This will at least get some of them back i hope
    ;) also, go to settings/accounts and try clicking on your google acct. Then check the box to sync contacts, gmail etc.. if it's already checked, uncheck it and check it again. It will sync. Annnd, open liberty customizer and check off backup assistant again and try signing in after using the customizer and rebooting

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

11. MendedLogic

MendedLogic Member

Ratings:
    +1
    ok will do thanks a mill!

12. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    No worries. For the future as well, make sure your contacts are synced to your gmail acct and not just the phone. That way, when you install a new rom and are doing the setup, you'll have the option to restore from your google acct (which will contain among other things, your contacts)

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9