LGB v0.9

billymayshere

Reaction score
I am using rooted .595 and I cannot get any of the LGB's to work. None of them allow me to have 3G data. I can get phone calls and texts just fine but nothing that uses data works. I have tried V.07-.09 and they all do the same thing.

What am I doing wrong? I wipe the data, cache, etc when I install it. What am I doing wrong? Why can't I have liberty AND data?! :(

Liberty GB is now based off of the .596 rooted OTA.

What does your baseband end with (.07P or .12P)? This is your radio.

This happened to me one time, a few versions ago, I just reflashed the Liberty zip and my data came back. With you saying you are on the .595, I would check the radio first, then go from there.

07P

Would you happen to have a link to where I could download 596 rooted, so I can have the right version of GB before I throw Liberty on top of it?

Thanks for input!

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I am using rooted .595 and I cannot get any of the LGB's to work. None of them allow me to have 3G data. I can get phone calls and texts just fine but nothing that uses data works. I have tried V.07-.09 and they all do the same thing.

What am I doing wrong? I wipe the data, cache, etc when I install it. What am I doing wrong? Why can't I have liberty AND data?! :(

Liberty GB is now based off of the .596 rooted OTA.

What does your baseband end with (.07P or .12P)? This is your radio.

This happened to me one time, a few versions ago, I just reflashed the Liberty zip and my data came back. With you saying you are on the .595, I would check the radio first, then go from there.

07P

Would you happen to have a link to where I could download 596 rooted, so I can have the right version of GB before I throw Liberty on top of it?

Thanks for input!

Yeah you need the updated radio that is on the rooted .596.

Here is the link to the Rooted .596 (Official DX Gingerbread 2.3.3 (4.5.596) Release Thread - Something for everyone)

Also follow this thread exactly. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/li...-1-stock-apex-cm7-etc-any-rom-liberty-gb.html. It will take you from Froyo to GB to LGB, if you choose. If you want to stop at rooted .596 GB (to make a backup), then skip part 3 of step 11. After all of that you are ready to go.

Dullawolf

Reaction score
if yall got dropbox, pm your email address and i will share the folder with liberty 0.9 in it. I only have liberty for DX, not D2 sorry.
I strongly recommend against pissing off the ROM developers by distributing their material without their permission. If they want people to have 0.9, they'll give it out themselves. Otherwise everyone who doesn't have the Donate version of the toolbox can wait. And if they have the Donate version and the link isn't working for them, let them work it out with the developers. You have absolutely no right, and no permission, to distribute their work.

Index of / <----Jrummy16's website.

Only thing that he doesn't have up there is v.9 and for what it is worth, there isn't much different between 8 and 9.

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would just drop it. You're just gonna add fuel to the idealistic fire

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

DJSketch

Reaction score
Ok IDK whats up, but I try to reboot into recovery with the bootsrapper, but the phone never goes into clockwork recovery so I can install via SD card v0.9. it does the same thing as well when I try to use the Liberty Toolbox. Anyone got suggestions on how I could fix this perhaps?

esmier

Reaction score
Make sure debugging is off

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It you're using dx bootstrap, debugging off. If d2 bootstrap, debugging on

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Ok IDK whats up, but I try to reboot into recovery with the bootsrapper, but the phone never goes into clockwork recovery so I can install via SD card v0.9. it does the same thing as well when I try to use the Liberty Toolbox. Anyone got suggestions on how I could fix this perhaps?

I would just use the D2 bootstrap from now on. I had mixed results with DX bootstrapper with debugging off. I have not had a single issue while using the D2 one.

Unclecheese

Reaction score

I would just use the D2 bootstrap from now on. I had mixed results with DX bootstrapper with debugging off. I have not had a single issue while using the D2 one.

FWIW: I have been using the Liberty GB Bootstrap since it was posted here by Koveleski, I think?
Not sure where it was posted though.
Works like a charm and has the Liberty Fist too.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com

FWIW: I have been using the Liberty GB Bootstrap since it was posted here by Koveleski, I think?
Not sure where it was posted though.
Works like a charm and has the Liberty Fist too.

Still available here - http://bit.ly/lgbootstrap

salem

Reaction score
So, can .8 themes be used with lgb .9?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
So, can .8 themes be used with lgb .9?

I started a thread yesterday on this topic. I've tried most of them and they work fine. Gingercomb Juiced has been updated to 0.9 but the 0.8 ones work well.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

MendedLogic

Reaction score
Hey guys I want to pull my hair out, scream, or just plain skip rocks with this phone.. I have the DX running 596 GB deodexed which was buggy as crap... I had a miserable time with it so I tried Liberty rom in hopes it would settle the bugs.. Well, I purchased the Liberty tool box pro $5 and backed up and wiped data with that and then downloaded and installed.. Did I mention I'm totally new to all this?? Anyway, after install I lost EVERYTHING!! except for a few who cares type apps but ALL my paid for apps are GONE and I for some unknown godly reason I cant seem to get my contacts back Ive tried back up assistant and it says its syncing but nothing on my device.. I even had to re-download the toolbox as it was also gone I tried to use the backup/restore in the toolbox but no go there either just appears to be restoring apps and their data then reboots the phone but they aren't there.. WTF!? I must have done something completely N00bified!! Plz Plz any help at this point would be awesome!! Not to mention majorly appreciated!!