Is the liberty gb nightlies fading away?

randizzard

Reaction score
So I have had every single liberty rom available and I have to say it's my all time favorite rom. But for the past few weeks I have noticed that updates and nightlies have gone away. Now I do not have a twitter our fb page to constantly follow the devs for this info not do I see to many people making themes for them. (there are a few). But I was actually just curious to find out what new things are in store for us now that we have the rom toolbox. Any one have a guess our even info about this? Like I said I'm just curious.

Lgb v0.9 ulv 1.25 oc

Reaction score
A whole lot of folks are asking the same thing. There hasn't been much development on the Liberty ROM since 56 days ago when CM4DX was released. It's a shame, too, because it's the only good ROM for our phones that doesn't ignore one or more major pieces of hardware on the phone (like bluetooth and HDMI.)

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
I have to say I'm a sad panda now lol. I would love to see the dev team stick with it. Or if there was a comparible rom just as solid as liberty I may swap roms.

Lgb v0.9 ulv 1.25 oc

imronburgundy

Reaction score
Jrum has been on vacation for a while so I'm sure he's back back at it now (hopefully).

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
Oh I know he was but from what other things I have read from other people he's moving up in the world to another device. This is just hear-say who knows. Just gotta keep my hopes up lol

Lgb v0.9 ulv 1.25 oc

Captmilk

Reaction score
He posted on Twitter that he was working on ROM manager aka Liberty toolbox. Then he'd move on to the ROM again.

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
I'd rather have few large updates than many small updates. To be honest, 56 days is nothing compared to many other updates with software and whatnot. JRummy is on vacation as stated previously and I'm sure he's aware that there hasn't been much done with the Liberty ROM. Also take note that Justice was also released so he now has 2 projects to work on. I'm sure the next update will be worth waiting.

OP
randizzard

randizzard

Reaction score
I have to agree with u on that. I can't even develop one rom myself, so I can only imagine the amount of work it has to take to maintain the toolbox and 2 roms. Best of luck to him if u ask me.

Lgb v0.9 ulv 1.25 oc

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have to agree with u on that. I can't even develop one rom myself, so I can only imagine the amount of work it has to take to maintain the toolbox and 2 roms. Best of luck to him if u ask me.

Lgb v0.9 ulv 1.25 oc

+1. I really want to stay on Liberty GB..as long as it stays in development. CM7 and other similar roms seem nice but I gotta have that battery life. If it does then I will def continue to work on themes for it.

imronburgundy

Reaction score
Heres your answer from jrum on twitter: Sorry for lack of rom stuff. Got side tracked w/ other android projects last couple weeks. Been coding non-stop. Back to ROM stuff soon

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums